- Plain white school shirt
- Tie - in House colours
- Jumper - black with House logo
- Coats and Jackets - These should be shower proof. Denim, leather, cult wear and items with explicit artwork are not suitable for the Academy. Hooded tops are not allowed in the Academy.
- Black shoes - Formal style, no boots or trainers. Plain grey, black or natural colour socks (no higher than knee length) or tights (for girls).
- Trousers – Black trousers. Style and length must be suitable for Academy use. No denim, canvas, cord, chino or jean style trousers may be worn. Trousers should not be skinny or tight to the leg and ankle.
- Skirt – The official Academy skirt for girls is the only acceptable skirt and must be no shorter than knee length and not altered.
Hair and Make up
Conventional, tidy and natural in colour and appearance. Sculpted, dyed and shaved styles are not allowed. Long hair will need to be tied back for Science, PE and Technology work. Hairbands must be plain black and either a thin black Alice band or small bobble/elastic. Painted nails are not allowed. No make up is to be worn in Years 7 to 9 but in Years 10 and 11 discreet make up is allowed.
One small stud per ear lobe (no other piercing allowed), one finger ring and one fine neck chain is the only jewellery allowed. A watch may be worn. Facial piercings are not permitted. All jewellery must be removed for PE lessons. The Academy cannot take responsibility for loss or theft of jewellery.
Uniform can be obtained from the following suppliers:
Sweets n Things Ltd, 15-16 Market Place, Fakenham, NR21 9BG, 01328 855172
Birds of Dereham, 13 Yaxham Rd, Dereham, NR19 1HB, 01362 692941